The Top 10 Things That The RM Covets:

By RM
10.) A situation where I can use the word de-oxidize in a sentence.
9.) The Complete Series of Friday Night Lights on DVD.
8.) The BC Eagles in the National Championship Game.
7.) A Conversation on AIM that doesn't use AIM Speak.
6.) A Really Well Made Sandwich.
5.) My Company Back.
4.) A Pet Otter.
3.) The Ability to Catch 'Em All.
2.) Another Bottle of Hennessey.
1.) My Friend Wiry.

Loving Lists,
RM
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Wiry October 27, 2007 at 4:07 PM
    You are the sweetest thing. This list reminded me that, even though I have a present to send you, I don't have your PO Box. Would you mind so terribly dropping it for me in an e-mail or facebook message? I'd advise against writing it in my comments section, because making it public knowledge would probably result in a fan mail glut.

    Muwah!
    Wiry

Something to say?